Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
×




Details

Submitted on
January 11, 2014
Image Size
28.7 KB
Resolution
480×640
Link
Thumb
Embed

Stats

Views
235
Favourites
11 (who?)
Comments
13
×
Husbando by DerangedSpazz Husbando by DerangedSpazz
Oh you know., just another day with my husband.
hahahahahahahaaaa......

KInda old photo from ComicCon but still.. EEEEEEEE~ Tom Felton~

Dib x Draco. Guys. please ship it.
Add a Comment:
 
:iconthomasbaron06:
thomasbaron06 Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2014
haha, husband,
what would ur g/f say!? lol j/k xD
Reply
:iconderangedspazz:
DerangedSpazz Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2014  Student Digital Artist
pffftt she was just like dont go over board xD 
Reply
:iconthomasbaron06:
thomasbaron06 Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2014
lol xD
Reply
:iconrainbobox:
RainboBox Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2014  Hobbyist Artist

yES

OMF YES

IT WILL BE SHIPPED

IT MOST CERTINLY WILL

KYAAAAA

Reply
:iconderangedspazz:
DerangedSpazz Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2014  Student Digital Artist
XD 
Buuuuh you dont have to!!!
Reply
:iconrainbobox:
RainboBox Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2014  Hobbyist Artist

dID YOU HEAR THE KYAA?

ONCE A KYAA HAS BEEN KYAAHED

THERE'S NO TURNIN BACK GURL

IS GON BE SHIPPED >:}

KYAAA

Reply
:icontallest-ariva:
Tallest-Ariva Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2014  Hobbyist General Artist
Ahh Tom Felton!
You are super lucky. The most famous person I've ever met was LittleKuriboh, and he's just Internet famous. Which still counts, but... I'd like to meet some actual celebrities.
Dib/Draco hmm... tempting.
Also I still love your Dib cosplay. I like the glasses especially. I use Harry Potter glasses, they kinda work. :XD:
Reply
:iconderangedspazz:
DerangedSpazz Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2014  Student Digital Artist
;w; I was gushing 98% of the time the other 2% was me trying to talk LOL
Still cooounts! Its expensive to meet them... Toms autograph cost 50$...
XD hahaa~  aww thanks 
Reply
:icontallest-ariva:
Tallest-Ariva Featured By Owner Jan 11, 2014  Hobbyist General Artist
WOW. I like getting autographs but would never buy one. LittleKuriboh was doing his for free. Of course, usually people were at his table buying shirts and stuff anyway, so he was still making money. I should have gotten one, but I was too shy to ask. So I just got a shirt and barely managed to ask him to take a picture with me, which he did, so in the end everything turned out good. :D
And no problem. One day, I will perfect my Dib. ONE DAY. Unfortunately I can't use that cosplay in Florida. On Halloween night I wore it and I was sweating. Uggh Florida. DX
Reply
:iconderangedspazz:
DerangedSpazz Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2014  Student Digital Artist
Iv only bought his and Richards before. i personaly think its dumb that they charge money for some ink on a peice of paper id rather just meet them.
Buhh yeah im not looking forward to being zim in texas </3333
Reply
:icontallest-ariva:
Tallest-Ariva Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2014  Hobbyist General Artist
I know, right? These guys are famous actors, I doubt they're gonna lose any money if they do free autographs. I heard that Jhonen did free ones at DoomCON even though he wasn't supposed to, not sure if it's true or not though.
Aah the pain of cosplay in hot states. I REALLY hope I'll be able to go. I had a job for a while, but lost it, and I can't find another. No one seems to be hiring. Aagh sad face. My parents probably won't pay for it either because I'm eighteen and to them, I should be able to pay for stuff like that myself.
Reply
:iconderangedspazz:
DerangedSpazz Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2014  Student Digital Artist
is truuuue cuz thats only how I got his auto graph xD
Do you use kijiji ? Thats how I found my job. And found about other places hiring.
Yeaaaahh luckly my mum has AirMiles so im using them to go to Texas xD 
Reply
:icontallest-ariva:
Tallest-Ariva Featured By Owner Jan 12, 2014  Hobbyist General Artist
Aw, that was nice of him.
I've never heard of that. But with my luck, even if I used it I still wouldn't get a job. ._.
My dad flies all the time, you'd think he'd have miles saved up, but he uses Southwest and I'm not sure if they do that. If they did, I'd totally try to use them.
Reply
Add a Comment: